TheAF7is a 5+2 replacement pressure relieving mattress system with 5″ Air Cells and a 2″ Sealed Foam Base, with a in-use height of 7″.
A clinically advanced 7” mattress system for very high risk, vulnerable patients and those with complex needs, when only zero pressure will do.
Specifically designed for effective prevention and treatment of patients at medium to high risk of developing a pressure ulcer in hospital, nursing and care home environments.
With very simple to use functionality and a digital LCD interface allows easy to see weight settings, intelligent pressure sensing & panel lock.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Very High Risk
- Full Mattress System that supports user without the need for an Underlay
- Ultra rapid CPR valve
- Designed with infection control in mind
- Dynamic 1 in 2 cycle therapy
- Static constant low pressure therapy
- Panel Lock
- IPS – Intelligent pressure sensing
- Digital LCD Weight input
- Plug and Play
- Patients up to 180kg
- 7″ Replacement Mattress
- 17 replaceable cells
- 1 in 2 cell cycle
- 200 x 90 x 18cms