The Sensaflo Hybrid Mattress is the world’s first 4 in 1 hybrid mattress with foam-filled air cells, SensaGel adaptive foot cells and an in-use height of 6″ for effective prevention and treatment of users up to very high risk of developing a pressure ulcer in hospital, nursing and care home environments.
The Sensaflo Hybrid has a built-in fire evacuation system with straps and handles, allowing the mattress to be quickly moved with the user in position during emergency situations. There are four adaptable gel-foam heel zone cells that can be individually removed and repositioned to create zero pressure under the heel.
When used without a pump the Sensaflo Hybrid performs the same as a high specification foam mattress and when used with a pump it performs the same as an alternating air system. There is no requirement to remove the user from bed to change from a foam system to an alternating air system.
By inflating the mattress and sealing off with the transport cap you create a balanced-air self-adjusting semi-active mattress. The air cells are contained within a high density foam perimeter which creates a smooth transition from the side rail to the air cells.
Sensaflo Hybrid incorporates cutting-edge SensaCare Truflo Technology® – constant auto pressure sensing through an air sensor and microcomputer regulator to provide ultra-low interface pressure and promote an even ambience for natural sleep patterns and stable blood circulation with Ultra-SilentTM pump operation.
Key Features & Benefits
- – 90cm wide (120cm wide also available)
- – Self adjusting foam filled air cells
- – Ergonomically castellated pillow function for unique comfort
- – Adaptable heel zone with removable gel-foam pads
- – Built in Evacuation System with straps and handles
- – Profiling side sections
- – Mains cable management system
- – Independently removable cells
- – CPR release
- – Pillow function
- – 360 degree zipper
- – Multi-stretch PU cover – welded seams
- – Water resistant, vapour permeable cover
- – Antimicrobial, machine washable cover
- – White underside of cover
- – BS7177: Crib 5
- – Robust pump connection
- – Transport mode
- – Clinical pressure mapping evaluation