C-Tec / Nursecall 800 Isolatable Monitoring Point, Magnetic Reset
- A keyswitch-isolatable monitoring point c/w magnetic door contacts for use with C-TEC’s 800 Series Call System.
- Can be used to monitor any device with a normally open or normally closed switch.
- Triggers a Standard call when activated
- Typical uses include monitoring fire exits, drug cupboards, store rooms, etc.
- Isolation keyswitch temporarily turns off the device’s monitoring function when in the ISOLATED position.
- Red reassurance LED illuminates when a call is made.
- Includes a magnetic RESET ‘target’ for the secure cancelling of calls (requires a separately available NC803M magnetic reset key).
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.