Quantec Addressable Infrared Call Point, Button Reset c/w Sounder & Remote Socket
- A programmable Quantec addressable call point c/w infrared receiver, call follower sounder and remote jack socket.
- Includes a Call button, Reset button and red/green confidence light.
- Onboard infrared receiver accepts calls from compatible Quantec infrared transmitters.
- Can make up to 7 levels of call – Standard, Ensuite, Help Required, Emergency, Attack, Presence & Attendance (dependent on configuration and ancillary devices used).
- Remote socket allows the connection of optional tail call leads, pressure mats, etc.
- Can be programmed to operate in a multitude of ways using a QT423 configurator.
- Connections provided for additional slave devices such as ceiling pulls, overdoor lights, slave infrared receivers and more.
- Call follower sounder can be optionally used to inform staff that other calls are waiting when the system is in Night mode (see Technical Specifications for further details).