Quantec Addressable Sounder
- An addressable sounder designed to increase call indication levels in large Quantec sites.
- Can be programmed to sound when certain groups of call points are calling.
- Sounder rate changes/intensifies to reflect the urgency of incoming calls.
- Adjustable volume control.
- Connections for an optional slave overdoor light.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
- Finished in tough, durable ABS plastic.
|Connections||Net +; Net -. Includes R (Red) and G (Green) connections for an optional slave overdoor light.|
|Onboard Sounder||Yes. (Sound sequence changes and intensifies to reflect the urgency of the incoming call).|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 68 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|