The Floor Sensor Mat together with the Wireless Solo Call Pager unit is an ideal solution for helping people with reduced mobility who may take a fall, or for ensuring a loved one does not wander off, by providing an early warning of any danger.
It is simple to use and reduces the burden on any care giver by providing them with a versatile, reliable monitoring system.
The pager unit has options of an audio alarm, vibration alarm or both.
The Transmitter Alarm is connected to the Floor Sensor Mat. The rechargeable Pager picks up an alarm signal, within a 30 metre range when a sensor mat is activated (when the patient steps on the mat) and alerts with an audio alarm, vibration alarm or both. It also flashes in each of these modes to draw attention to an activation. The broken link indicator light will flash on the pager if it loses contact with, or goes out of range of, the transmitter.
The pager has an alarm volume level of 85dB and comes with a belt clip. It also has a USB docking station with 1150mm cable and integral rechargeable battery. A USB mains adaptor can be used but is not included.
The transmitter has a wall mounting bracket and can be set to alarm instantly, or have a 2 second delay to help avoid false alarms caused by people moving around in bed or on a chair. The transmitter requires 2xAAA batteries, which are not included.
- Supplied with Heavy Duty Floor mat and all connection cables.
- Pager alarm volume is 85dB
- Indicator light flashes on the pager when transmitter is out of range or loses connection
- Audio & Vibration Alarm, along with a flashing light.
- Transmitter can be set to alert instantly, or with a 2 second delay to help avoid false alarms
- Ideal for homecare patients.
- VAT Relief available – please fill details in at checkout.
- Mat Size – 770mm x 515mm (approx.) with a 3m Lead