The Herida Lothian™ is a highly specialised dynamic mattress replacement system with digital pump, targeted towards the *assistive treatment for patients who have existing pressure damage. It has also been designed for those patients considered to be at very high risk of pressure ulcer development.
This product was initially designed with simplicity of use in mind and adopts itself beautifully within the usual demands of a long term care environment. However, its ease of use makes the system equally suited for use within a homecare environment. The transverse cells cyclically inflate and deflate in an alternating pattern, thus providing direct pressure relief throughout the dynamic process.
The multi stretch, vapour permeable cover comprises of a high level coating of polyurethane, which makes it easy to clean, whilst complying with strict infection control procedures.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-stretch, vapour permeable, antimicrobial, cover materialAids infection control
- Fully High Frequency welded productPrevents fluid ingress
- Large Transverse Cell designAids patient comfort whilst providing excellent pressure relief
- High density foam baseSecondary patient protection in the event of rapid cell deflation
- CPR FunctionAids rapid deflation or medical attention
- Transport FunctionEnables ward / patient procedures
- UK Manufactured productProvides total confidence to user via exceptional quality and workmanship
- Clinically provenGiving peace of mind to nursing staff and patients
- Risk categoryHigh to Very High Risk
- Fatigue ClassVery Severe
- Maximum Patient Weight28 Stone or 180 kgs
- Alternation cycle1 in 2
- Alternation time10 – 12 minutes
- Mattress Dimensions200cm x 88cm x 16cm (suitable for most hospital/homecare beds)
- Mattress WeightLess than 7kgs
- Mattress Cover Coating200-230g
- Warranty3 years – extended warranty available