The ARM Chair Sensor Mat and Monitor is an excellent monitoring system that is designed for use in conjunction with an ARM nurse call system, or as a standalone call alert.
This Chair Senor Mat is ideal when caring for those that are prone to wandering, or elderly people that are at risk of falling, alerting carers when an individual sits up or leaves their chair.
The system comprises of a chair sensor mat that can be concealed under a cushion or placed on top of a seat, and a monitor that sounds an audible alarm, as well as flashing a visual warning when a person rises or gets out of the chair.
The alarm automatically resets when the patient gets back into the chair. Connected to your ARM nurse call system via a 2m connecting lead, the Nurse Call Chair Sensor Mat and Monitor is a highly versatile, functional, and durable system that provides safety and security to those that are vulnerable to falls, it features its own alarm monitor, enabling it to function as a standalone unit, but can also be easily connected to a nurse call system.
For optimum versatility, the Nurse Call Chair Sensor Mat with Monitor can be powered by mains or batteries.
For complete reassurance and peace of mind, the Mat and monitor are supplied with a 1-year manufacture warranty.
- Monitor “at-risk” patients
- Reduce the risk of falls & injuries
- Alerts staff when the bed is exited
- Portable & easy to use
- Hi-performance lightweight construction
- Incorporating silver membrane technology
- Soft PVC material for user comfort
- Operation instructions printed on mat
- Silent bedside option when connected to nurse call system
- Can be used standalone if required using integral alarm
- Allows use of patients pear/push nurse call lead
Chair sensor mat kit includes sensor mat, monitor box, dual adapter jack, ARM NC 2000 nurse call system connection lead