The ProPlus Chair Sensor Mat and Monitor is an excellent monitoring system that is designed for use in conjunction with your nurse call system, or as a standalone call alert.
This ProPlus Chair Senor Mat is ideal when caring for those that are prone to wandering, or elderly people that are at risk of falling, alerting carers when an individual sits up or leaves their chair.
The system comprises of a chair sensor mat that can be concealed under a cushion or placed on top of a seat, and a monitor that sounds an audible alarm, as well as flashing a visual warning, when a person rises or gets out of the chair.
The alarm automatically resets when the patient get back into chair. This kit can be connected to your nurse call system via a 2m connecting lead (optional), the Nurse Call Chair Sensor Mat and Monitor is a highly versatile, functional and durable system that provides safety and security to those that are vulnerable to falls, it features its own alarm monitor, enabling it to function as a standalone unit.
The ProPlus Fully Sealed Heavy Duty Chair Mat is a Waterproof design to help eliminate liquid and fluid damage to the internal workings.
For complete reassurance and peace of mind the Mat and monitor are supplied with a 1 year manufacture warranty.
- Monitor “at risk” patients
- Reduce the risk of falls & injuries
- Alerts staff when bed is exited
- Portable & easy to use
- Hi-performance lightweight construction
- Incorporating silver membrane technology
- Heavy Duty PVC material for user comfort
- Operation instructions printed on mat
- Fully sealed waterproof mat
- Silent bedside option when connected to nurse call system
- Can be used standalone if required using the integral alarm
- Allows use of patients pear/push nurse call lead
Chair sensor mat kit includes: sensor mat, monitor box, dual adaptor jack & nurse call system connection lead (please select from the drop-down list)