The Chubb Chair Sensor Mat and Monitor is an excellent monitoring system that is designed for use in conjunction with the Chubb nurse call system.
This Chair Senor Mat is ideal when caring for those that are prone to wandering, or elderly people that are at risk of falling, alerting carers when an individual sits up or leaves their chair.
The system comprises of a chair sensor mat that can be concealed under a cushion or placed on top of a seat, and a monitor that sounds an audible alarm, as well as flashing a visual warning when a person rises or gets out of the chair.
The alarm automatically resets when the patient gets back into the chair. Connected to your Chubb nurse call system via a 2m connecting lead, the Nurse Call Chair Sensor Mat and Monitor is a highly versatile, functional, and durable system that provides safety and security to those that are vulnerable to falls, it features its own alarm monitor, enabling it to function as a standalone unit, but can also be easily connected to the Chubb nurse call system.
For complete reassurance and peace of mind, the Mat and monitor are supplied with a 1-year manufacture warranty.
- Monitor “at-risk” patients
- Reduce the risk of falls & injuries
- Alerts staff when the bed is exited
- Portable & easy to use
- Hi-performance lightweight construction
- Incorporating silver membrane technology
- Operation instructions printed on mat
- Silent bedside option when connected to nurse call system
- Can be used standalone if required using the integral alarm
- Allows use of patients pear/push nurse call lead
CHUBB Chair sensor mat kit includes: Chair sensor mat, monitor box, CHUBB Companion nurse call system connection lead