The Alarm Monitor is used for a standalone system to signal an audio alert when patient attempts to get off the mat.
You can control volume and tone of the alarm, and reset alarm with distreet reset button.
For restless patients there is a delayed option.
Alarm monitor can be connected directly to most existing nurse call systems.
Manufactured with advanced technology and offers durability and long lasting performance.
Used to monitor at risk patients and reduces falls and injuries.
- Can be easily connected to nurse call systems
- Fail safe operation – always switched on
- Equipped with mounting brackets and hanging strap
- Volume/tone controls and delayed option for restless patients
- Low battery alert
- Discreet reset button
- Powered by 9v battery or mains DC adaptor