iCall Wireless Fully Sealed Chair Sensor Mat
The iCall wireless range has been designed to provide instant notification to cares and nursing staff when a patient leaves their bed, chair or is wandering. When activated it will trigger the nurse call system it is connected to, allowing care teams to ascertain the patient’s safety.
How does the mat work:
The iCall Pressure Mat features a pressure sensor to detect when a patient leaves their bed or chair in order to provide the carer with advanced warning of any wandering or fall. The moment the patient falls or leaves the bed or chair, the mat will instantly send a signal to the connected iCall Wireless Receiver, which will then sound a standalone alarm or signal an alert through the connected nurse call system. This allows the caregiver to quickly ascertain the patient’s safety in a prompt fashion, limiting injuries from falls or unattended wandering.
- Wireless connect-and-play
- Detects when patients leave the Chair
- Provides immediate notification of patient wandering for falls
- Manufactured from a hygienic and antibacterial material with an easy-wipe surface
- Heavy Duty Fully Sealed Waterproof Mat
- Integrated wireless transmitter pocket
- Connects to many leading Nurse Call Systems
- Dimensions: 380mm x 260mm
What is included:
- 1x iCall Chair Sensor Mat
- 1x Wireless Transmitter unit
Please note: The iCall Wireless Chair Sensor Mat requires the iCall Wireless Alarm Receiver for operation.