ESP Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm Kit
The Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm Kit, is a toilet alarm kit specialised for people with physical disabilities. It is incredibly easy to install, consisting of a 3-part kit: an indication module, a pull-cord module and reset module.
The indication module is crucial for alerting people to a potential emergency – it delivers a 80DB tone alert sounder with a glaring LED alert triangle indication, once the alarm has been triggered.
The pull-cord module features an anti-ligature mechanism which has a distinctive red cord pull-cord and the LED alert triangle has been mounted a maximum 120cm from the ground, so will be easy to reach for someone who has fallen over.
The reset module also boasts a LED alert triangle that comes complete with an internal sounder: this is in place to reassure the user the alarm has been raised and help is on the way.
There is great simplicity and functional thinking in the design of this alarm: it comes with a battery backup function (battery included), is compact to suit a variety of interiors, and is supplied with disabled people’s signs.
- Simple install, 3 part kit – Indication Module, Pull cord module & Reset Module
- Complete with battery back-up function (Battery Included)
- Meets Part M building regulations and BS8300
- Antimicrobial properties
- Alarm to raise alert for assistance
- Compact design to suit many interiors
- Supplied with disabled persons sign
- All modules supplied with single gang back box
- System is expandable to include additional indication and pull cord modules if required