QUANTEC RADIO RECEIVER
- Designed for use with Quantec’s QT412 & QT432 range of infrared/radio transmitters and pendants.
- Operates at radio frequency (RF) 868.3 MHz,
- Allows standard, help required, emergency and/or attack calls to be generated from external areas such as car parks, loading bays, etc.
- Typical RF coverage is 60m (depending on physical conditions & environmental factors).
- Optional external extension aerial (QT422RXEX) can increase coverage to up to 90m.
- Test Mode allows localised transmitter/receiver testing.
- Optional QT421 RF Integrity Transmitter can be used to send regular test transmissions to the Receiver to ensure it is operational (a fault is flagged if a transmission is not received).
- Can be configured to receive calls from certain transmitters only via an RF grouping facility.
|Indicators||Power (green); RF Data (green); Error (amber).|
|Controls||1 x ‘Group ID’ dipswitch; 1 x ‘Operating Modes’ dipswitch – see instructions for details.|
|Connections||Net +: Net -.|
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket||No.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||275 W x 220 H x 92 D mm. Surface mounting.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|