- Supplies power to and controls a Quantec Addressable Call System.
- Monitors all network devices and manages the routing and distribution of all calls.
- Provides connections for network wiring, standby batteries, a laptop (for system programming), optional paging/DECT equipment, an optional printer or PC (to run Quantec’s QT707S Surveyor data management software).
- Includes a library of 40 pre-set & 45 custom place names.
- System setup requires a laptop PC running Quantec’s QT707 programming tools.
- Can be semi-flush mounted using an QT385 bezel or fully-flushed using a BF359/3S stainless steel enclosure.
- System wiring requires one or more QT603 network splitters.
- Wiring should be made in a spine and limb arrangement using 1.5 to 2.5mm2 T&E (spines) and 4 to 8 core stranded security cable (limbs).