QUANTEC PIR POWER INTERFACE C/W ISOLATING KEYSWITCH
- Allows up to two QT638 PIR movement sensors to be connected to a Quantec addressable call system.
- Connects to the slave input on a QT602 or QT609 Range Call Point.
- Typically located outside a bedroom where, for example, two PIRs are being used to monitor a patient getting out of bed.
- Includes an isolation keyswitch so staff entering the room can temporarily disable the PIRs from triggering a call.
- Derives its power from the Quantec network (no need for a separate power supply unit)
- A maximum of 16 QT645s can be connected to a Quantec system.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
|Controls||Isolation keyswitch (switches PIR monitoring off when ISOLATED.|
|Connections||N-; L+; Fault; Switch. Wire as a slave to a QT602 or QT609 Call Point.|
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket||No.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 29 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|