The Medicare 6000 Series Chair Sensor Mat is an excellent monitoring system that is designed for use in conjunction with a Medicare 6000 Series nurse call system.
This Chair Senor Mat is ideal when caring for those that are prone to wandering, or elderly people that are at risk of falling, alerting carers when an individual sits up or leaves their chair.
The system comprises of a chair sensor mat that can be concealed under a cushion or placed on top of a seat, and a monitor that sounds an audible alarm, as well as flashing a visual warning when a person rises or gets out of the chair.
Connected directly into your to your Medicare 6000 call point, the Nurse Call Chair Sensor Mat is a highly versatile, functional, and durable system that provides safety and security to those that are vulnerable to falls.
For complete reassurance and peace of mind, the Mat and monitor are supplied with a 1-year manufacture warranty.
- Monitor “at-risk” patients
- Reduce the risk of falls & injuries
- Alerts staff when the bed is exited
- Portable & easy to use
- Hi-performance lightweight construction
- Incorporating silver membrane technology
- Operation instructions printed on mat
- Chair Mat
- Medicare Connection Cable – Plugs into Socket 1 to activate an Accessory Call.
We also do a Chair sensor Kit for the Medicare System with an Alarm Monitor Box if required:
Please click here for more details.