iCall Wireless Max+ Heavy Duty Floor Sensor Mat
The iCall wireless range has been designed to provide instant notification to cares and nursing staff when a patient leaves their bed, chair or is wandering. When activated it will trigger the nurse call system it is connected to, allowing care teams to ascertain the patient’s safety.
How does the mat work:
The iCall Floor Sensor Mat is a perfect solution for alerting carers. When strategically positioned, the mat activates the nurse call system when a patient rises from a bed or chair and steps onto it.
- Wireless connect-and-play
- Detects when patients step on the mat
- Provides immediate notification of patient wandering for falls
- Manufactured from a high-quality anti-bacterial durable material
- Dimensions – 610mm x 910mm (61cm x 91cm)
What is included:
- 1x Floor Sensor Mat
- 1x Wireless Transmitter unit
Please note: The mat requires the iCall Wireless Alarm Receiver for operation.