The iCall Wireless Alarm Receiver is designed to receive signals from the iCall Range of wireless devices, such as Bed and Chair Sensor Mats, PIR’s and more…
This will alert carers of patient falls and wandering by the built-in alarm, or if connected will trigger the nurse call system.
Compatible with many leading Nurse Call Systems, and the full iCall Range of devices provide seamless integration of wireless products into your fall prevention strategies in care homes, nursing homes, hospitals, and other residential care environments.
- Up to 4 iCall devices can be connected at any one time.
- User LED indicators
- In-built Alarm / Music, with Volume control for alerts
- Silent Option for Nurse Call Integration
- Delay option for restless patients, preventing false alarms
- Low battery alert and indicator
- Discreet duel reset buttons
- Equipped with wall mounting brackets and hanging strap
- Powered by 9v battery or optional mains power adaptor
- Compatible with many leading nurse call systems