C-Tec / Nursecall 800 Emergency Infrared Call Point, Button Reset c/w Remote Socket
- A button operated call/reset point c/w infrared receiver capable of generating Standard and Emergency calls on an 800 Series Call System.
- Onboard infrared receiver will accept Standard & Emergency calls from compatible 800 Series infrared transmitters.
- Calls can also be made by activating the call point’s CALL button to make a Standard call and the call point’s CALL & RESET buttons together for an emergency call.
- Includes a 6.35mm jack plug socket for the connection of an optional tail call lead or other ancillary calling device.
- Red reassurance LED confirms a call has been made.
- Onboard reset button cancels Standard and Emergency calls made from the NC802DEWB and Standard calls made from other devices wired on the same zone.
- Can be connected to up to three NC302RXCS slave infrared ceiling receivers to increase coverage.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.