Quantec Slave Infrared Ceiling Receiver
- Connects to a master Quantec infrared receiving device to increase IR coverage.
- Accepts infrared calls from compatible Quantec staff attack transmitters, patient neck/wrist pendants and staff attendance pendants.
- Typically used in bedrooms, corridors, common rooms and any other area requiring extended infrared coverage.
- Typical 10m line of sight receiving range.
- Up to three QT302RXS slave receivers can be used per master.
|Quiescent current||Less than 2mA.|
|Connections||+V; -V; IR. Wire as a slave to a Quantec Addressable Call Point or Master Infrared Ceiling Receiver. See instructions for details.|
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket||No.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||Yes – will accept calls from compatible Quantec infrared transmitters.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 23 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|