Quantec Master Infrared Ceiling Receiver (Round Version)
- An unobtrusive white round version of our Quantec Master Ceiling Receiver.
- Designed to accept infrared calls from compatible Quantec staff attack transmitters, patient neck/wrist pendants and staff attendance pendants.
- Typically used in bedrooms, corridors, common rooms and any other area requiring infrared coverage.
- Include a red confidence light.
- Typical 10m line of sight receiving range.
- Up to three QT302RXRS slave receivers can be connected to a master ceiling receiver to increase IR coverage.
- Optional QT848/10 locking kit, complete with 10 grubscrews and Allen key, also available.
|Indicators||Red/green confidence LED/diffuser.|
|Connections||N+: N-; R; G; L+; IR|
|Expansion connections||R; G; IR; N+ and N- terminals allow the connection of optional slave overdoor lights and slave infrared receivers.|
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket||No.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||Yes – will accept calls from compatible Quantec infrared transmitters.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||81mm diameter x 27mm deep. Designed for ceiling mounting only. Base fits 16mm conduit and BESA centres.|
|Construction & finish||White round plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
|Notes||Optional QT848/10 locking kit, complete with 10 grubscrews and Allen key, available.|