Quantec Master Infrared Ceiling Receiver
- Designed to accept infrared calls from compatible Quantec staff attack transmitters, patient neck/wrist pendants and staff attendance pendants.
- Typically used in bedrooms, corridors, common rooms and any other area requiring infrared coverage.
- Include a red confidence light.
- Typical 10m line of sight receiving range.
- Up to three QT302RXS slave receivers can be connected to a master ceiling receiver to increase IR coverage.
|Power requirements||Nominal 24V DC (from Quantec Controller/Network).|
|Quiescent current||Less than 3mA.|
|Indicators||Red/green confidence LED.|
|Connections||Net +: Net -; R; G; L+; SW; IR; SLV.|
|Expansion connections||R; G; L+; SW; IR & SLV terminals allow the connection of optional slave overdoor lights and slave infrared receivers.|
|Onboard 6.35mm Remote Jack Socket||No.|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||Yes – will accept calls from compatible Quantec infrared transmitters.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 19 D mm. Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|